Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dev blog launch

Hello and welcome everyone.

I created this blog to let you know how the development for the main website is going.
Because of time constrains and other 'real life' situations, as well as the scale of the website itself and everything I want to add to it, the launched version of the site is still pretty bare bone, lacking many articles that will get eventually added, and features I still need to find a way to implement them.

It would also serve as an open forum where you can ask questions or make suggestions about what you'd like to see added in the future.

Off to work then. I should start posting the driver profiles. Four of them are already written and waiting to be posted. If only I could get the layout of the driver pages to look like I wanted it to, that would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment